Information We Collect
PensionProvision collects and processes personal data provided voluntarily by users when they interact with our website. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Financial information (bank account details, social security numbers, tax identification numbers)
- Employment history
- User preferences and interests
- Website usage data (through Google Analytics)
Use of Collected Data
PensionProvision may use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving services: We require user data to process transactions, communicate with users, and enhance our services based on user feedback.
- Compliance with legal obligations: We may need to collect and retain user data to comply with applicable laws, regulatory requirements, and industry standards.
- Personalizing user experience: With express user consent, we may use collected information to personalize website content, promotions, and offers based on user preferences.
- Marketing and communication: We may send promotional materials, newsletters, or general updates about our services to users who have agreed to receive such communication.
Data Storage and Protection
PensionProvision takes commercially reasonable measures to protect user data from unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, alteration, or improper use. This includes implementing technical and organizational security measures, such as encryption, firewalls, and access controls. Our security measures are regularly reviewed and updated to address potential vulnerabilities.
Users have the right to request access to their personal data held by PensionProvision. Upon request, we will provide a copy of the data to the user, subject to verification of their identity.
Users may request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by PensionProvision. We will update the data promptly upon verification of the user’s identity and receipt of the corrected information.
Users have the right to request the deletion of their personal data held by PensionProvision. We will comply with such requests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. However, certain data may be retained to fulfill legal obligations or the legitimate interests of PensionProvision.
Objection to Processing
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for marketing and communication purposes. We will respect such objections and stop processing the respective data for those purposes.
Data Security Measures
PensionProvision implements various security measures to safeguard user data, including:
- Regular security audits and assessments
- Use of encryption for transmission and storage of sensitive data
- Restricted access controls and two-factor authentication
- Use of firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Regular backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Periodic staff training on data protection practices
Third-Party Data Sharing
PensionProvision does not sell, trade, or transfer user data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may engage trusted third-party service providers that have access to user data to assist us in delivering services and maintaining infrastructure. Such third parties are contractually obligated to comply with applicable data protection regulations and only process user data in accordance with our instructions.
For more details on how we collect, store, protect, and use your data, or to exercise your rights regarding your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) using the contact information provided in the “Contact” section of our website.
PensionProvision reserves the right to modify or update this Policy as necessary to reflect changes in our data practices or legal requirements. We encourage users to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about how we protect their privacy.
Last updated: 25-Jun-2023
We want to ease your burden. Contact Us for any queries.